Motorola MG7540 16x4 Cable Modem plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 - Certified by Comcast, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner, Cox, More (Black)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the Motorola 16x4 High-Speed Cable Gateway with WiFi, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 modem + AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router, Certified by Comcast, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, More, MG7540 by Motorola at Andy Pemberton. MPN: MG7540-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MG7540 is a 16x4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with a built-in AC1600 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router. The MG7540 is certified by Comcast XFINITY for all
Features & Highlights
- Certified by Comcast XFINITY for all residential speeds, including Extreme 250. Certified by Charter, Time Warner Cable, and other cable service providers for use in their modem ownership programs that save rental charges of up to $132 per year. (MG7540 has no phone jack for Telephone Service option from Cable Companies.)
- High-speed wireless router with AC1600 Wi-Fi provides Internet access for wireless n, ac, g, b, and a devices including smartphones, computers, tablets, game stations, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, HDTVs. Four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- AnyBeam beamforming at the 5 GHz frequency focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.
- 16x4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem gateway with a built-in AC1600 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router, four 10/100/1000 Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, and firewall. The 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides nominal speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. Actual speeds of 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. Actual service speeds are lower, and this product is recommended for actual service speeds up to 375 Mbps. A Broadcom modem chipset provides se
|Item Size:||10.25 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|