The Ultimate 3D Printer is capable of professional quality 3D printing with a fine layer resolution as low as 20 microns (0.02 mm). The rigid all-metal frame design results in a stable print platform, which allows for print speeds up to 150 mm/sec. The printer has a heated build plate and can therefore print PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, and other popular filament types. It can print gcode files from a computer using a USB connection or from an SD card. It is compatible with computers running Microsoft Windows, Macs running OS X, and Ubuntu Linux. The low operating noise of less than 49dBA allows it to be used in the home or in a business or office environment.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra High Precision: This 3D printer supports layer resolutions as fine as 20 microns (0.02 mm), allowing you to make high-quality prints with smooth surfaces and ultra-fine details
- Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at Monoprice.com Mon through Fri 6am - 6pm PST | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am - 5pm PST.
- Professional Features: The all-metal extruder and heated print bed means that this printer can handle almost any filament type, from the common ABS and PLA plastics, to more exotic materials, such as PVA, HIPS, flexible TPE/TPU, and even metal and wood.
- Anti-Jam: The geared, anti-jam feeder is designed to reliably feed filament, so you won't have a long print job ruined by a failure to feed the extruder with filament.
- Power Consumption : 221 watts
|Item Weight:||2.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.2 x 18.4 x 18.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.99 x 17.52 x 17.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Monoprice, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.