Monoprice brings you high quality, bulk rolls of Ethernet cable at unparalleled value. This high performance bulk cabling is perfect for your custom network installation projects. You can cut lengths to meet your exact needs and terminate it with our high quality modular RJ45 connectors and color matched relief boots. We also carry an extensive range of networking tools to cut, strip, and crimp your cables together. Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Solid cables are both economical and practical. Solid core conduits provide better performance over longer cable runs. This cable is CMR rated, which means that it is safe for use inside the walls and between the floors of commercial class buildings. Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables. Our cables are RoHS compliant and UL listed. Features: 23 AWG solid conductors 4 Twisted Pairs (UTP) 500MHz Cat6 rated PVC CMR-rated Jacket 1,000 ft. / Pull Box
Features & Highlights
- Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- 23AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors with Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- Foot-marked jacket help you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull box
- Featuring a center spine that eliminates crosstalk, this cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- 1004 foot roll with CMR (Riser) fire safety rating
|Item Weight:||0.91 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 15.9 x 15.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.01 x 9.49 x 9.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Monoprice, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 600023, ean: 0638302445221,
Direct Burial Solid Copper Shielded CAT6 is used for applications that require the cable to be outdoors or directly in ground with or without the use of a conduit.Direct Burial CAT6 is made with a polyethylene (PE) jacket to protect the cable from wa...
By BN Cables
mpn: BNCAT6-PL401, ean: 0721460012623,
BN Cables cat6 plenum (utp) unshielded twisted pair Ethernet 1000ft cable. Cat6 plenum cable is used in buildings and plenum spaces for easy and smooth installation. Supports up-to 550 MHz bandwidth speed, 4 pairs with spline put together to form a c...
mpn: 600022, ean: 0638302445207,
Direct Burial Solid Copper Unshielded CAT6 is used for applications that require the cable to be outdoors or directly in ground with or without the use of a conduit. Direct Burial CAT6 is made with a polyethylene (PE) jacket to protect the cable from...
mpn: 115710, ean: 0889028038192,
The Ultimate 3D Printer is capable of professional quality 3D printing with a fine layer resolution as low as 20 microns (0.02 mm). The rigid all-metal frame design results in a stable print platform, which allows for print speeds up to 150 mm/sec. T...