Write and draw naturally with Microsoft Surface Pen. Streamline your creative process. Surface Pen feels natural, with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other. Sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision: the 4,096 pressure points respond to the lightest touch. Tilt your Surface Pen to shade your sketches just like you would a graphite pencil, using the pen tip that feels right.* Match your tip to your creative mood with one of three different tips. Streamline your creative process with pen technology that lets the digital ink flow.
Features & Highlights
- Surface Pen. Write and draw naturally. Create without limits
- Precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch
- Reduced lag/low latency: Ink flows out in real time with no lag or latency
- Use Surface Pen with apps like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sketch able, Bluebeam Revue, Draw board, CorelDraw, and Staff pad
- Compatible with Surface Pro, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, Surface Laptop, Surface Studio and Surface Book; Surface Pen uses Bluetooth to pair with your Surface
|Manufacturer:||Microsoft Surface Accessories - PC|
|Publisher:||Microsoft Surface Accessories - PC|
|Studio:||Microsoft Surface Accessories - PC|
|Item Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.01 x 6.97 x 6.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.01 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Microsoft, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: EYU-00009, ean: 0889842202700,
Write and draw naturally with Microsoft Surface Pen. Streamline your creative process. Surface Pen feels natural, with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other. Sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision: the 4,096 pressure poi...