Product Description & Reviews
ESP8266 WiFi Development Board with 0.91 Inch ESP8266 OLED Display CP2012 Support Arduino IDE NodeMCU LUADescription:WIFI Kit 8 is a cost-effective Internet of things development program , the main chip using ESP8266, with CP2014 USB to serial chip, lithium battery interface and charge and discharge circuit, 32M Byte Flash, WIFI antenna, 0.91-inch OLED display.It can be programmed in Arduino and NodeMCU environments.Document link:https://www.adrive.com/public/drzr3P/datasheet%20F000905.rarPackage Including1 * ESP8266 development board with OLED2 * Pin headers
Features & Highlights
- Note: This item comes unassembled, soldering of headers is required. Lithium battery is not included, battery may be purchased here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079M2W85C. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions or you would have a bulk order, how to email us? Click "MakerFocus" and "Ask a question". Looking for your consultation!
- Link to download English documentation and pinout diagram: https://www.adrive.com/public/drzr3P/datasheet%20F000905.rar https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8DSGdAr8_31d19WQmN6SE1fLVE, https://github.com/Heltec-Aaron-Lee/WiFi_Kit_series
- 3.With 0.91 Inch 128*32 OLED Display, white, with WIFI, You will have an advanced and fun development environment!
- Main chips: esp8266 chip, cp2102 chip, leads all pins of ESP8266. Support Arduino and NodeMCU programing. To know more details of specifications, pls carefully view the images.
- 12 digital pins can be configured to read, write, IIC, SPI, the middle, PWM and other functions; 1 AD input, Working voltage: 3.3V 7V.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.71 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.78 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.