Product Description & Reviews
LinPAC-8081 is the second generation PAC from ICP DAS and is equipped with a LX800 CPU (500 MHz) running a Linux 2.6.18 operating system, various connectivity (VGA, USB, Ethernet and RS-232/485) and 0/3/7 slots for high performance parallel I/O modules (high profile I-8K series) and serial-type I/O modules (high profile I-87K series). User's programs can be saved in external storage device, such as CF Card, USB device or RAM via ethernet. LinPAC SDK is provided for users to develop LinPAC I/O applications rapidly and easily when I-7000/8000/87k series I/O modules are used in the LinPAC. Users can develop LinPAC applications by using GNU C Language. In the meanwhile, all kinds of servers and functions built-in make the LinPAC more powerful and users will be able to operate LinPAC to achieve their own project smoothly. With LP-8x81 series, users can achieve the redundancy function and it will make the whole control system safer. More info: http://www.icpdas-usa.com/lp_8081.html?r=amazon
Features & Highlights
- Linux Software Development Kit provided, which help users develop LinPAC-8081 applications easily by C Language.
- Built-in Server and Built-In Flash Disk (4 GB) allow users to place a web page inside this LP-8081 controller and remotely control and transfer files to the controller
- The ultimate security: a Unique Serial Number will be added in users' program, which grants the only access to this controller.
- Programs written by Perl and PHP can also be executed in the LinPAC.
- Free technical support all the time. Strong I/O expansions ability with VGA port, Ethernet, USB, RS-232 ports
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.39 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.