Product Description & Reviews
The Kuman Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system. The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable. Note: Raspberry Pi is NOT INCLUDED. Feature: Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity Max frame rate: 30fps Package including: 1pcs 5MP Mini Camera Module 5MP 1080p OV5647 Sensor 1pcs 15cm 15pin FPC cable 1pcs 15cm 15pin to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable 3pcs adjustable camera mount
Features & Highlights
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi 3 2 model B B+ A+ raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W
- This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor.
- The camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
- Raspberry Pi Zero 15 cm flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector
- Black acrylic Adjustable mount, allows for different angles of repose,and 4 screws to secure your camera.
|Color:||raspberry pi camera|
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 2.08 x 2.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.09 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.