Product Description & Reviews
Introductions: The Addicore nRF24L01 is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver. The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, modulator and enhanced ShockBurst, protocol engine. A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps). The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino. Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC) ISpecification: Frequence: 2.4GHz~2.5GHz Operating voltage: 3 ~ 3.6V Max Current: 115mA Multi-frequency: 125 frequency Support up to six channels of data reception Package Includes: 3 x NRF24L01+PA+LNA Wireless Transceiver Module 3 x SMA Antenna
Features & Highlights
- nRF24L01 is a single chip radio transceiver for the worldwide 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM band. Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Range: 800+ meters line of sight, Weight: 13.28 g (0.468 oz)
- 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
- Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation
|Color:||3pcs NRF24L01+PA+LNA + SMA Antenna|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.