Product Description & Reviews
The VP?445 is a high?performance presentation scaler/switcher for HDMI, computer graphics and composite video signals. The unit scales the video and gives you an option to embed HDMI or analog audio. Then it sends the signal to two HDMI outputs and S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio outputs simultaneously.Max. Resolutions - Up to UXGA/1080p, HDTV Compatibility. PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down de-interlacing and full up - and down-scaling of all video input signals.
Features & Highlights
- Max. Resolutions - Up to UXGA/1080p, HDTV Compatibility
- PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down de-interlacing and full up - and down-scaling of all video input signals
- 12 Video Inputs - 6 HDMI on HDMI connectors, 4 computer graphics video on 15-pin HD connectors and 2 composite video on RCA connectors
- Two HDMI Scaled Outputs (Mirrored), 2 Microphone Inputs - For mixing, switching or talk-over, Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) - Stereo audio for every input (on terminal blocks)
- Audio Inputs - 12 unbalanced stereo inputs on terminal blocks, embedded audio for the HDMI inputs, each with individual level controls, Audio Outputs - 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, one balanced stereo audio on a terminal block and embedded audio on the HDMI outputs
|Item Size:||6 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SB1040EF, mpn: 70SB104000000, ean: 0230494859796,