Product Description & Reviews
Kodak scanmate I1150 Scanner processes transactions at the speed of business. The transformation of information capture continues. Businesses must deal with more diverse sources of information than ever before. And yet paper remains an important input source. Companies are focused on generating efficiencies where the value of information capture from paper is Greatest - in business transactions. The Kodak scanmate I1150 Scanner is designed for use in customer-facing business transactions, where an employee needs to scan documents as part of a business process. Employees using these solutions are typically interacting with customers and need to keep the transaction moving to reduce wait times and increase customer satisfaction. Recognizing that a majority of transactions involve 10 or fewer documents to be scanned, the Kodak scanmate I1150 Scanner features a special transaction mode, enabling 60 percent faster capture speed for the first 10 pages. Scan documents and capture information, extract data, and handle documents once. Benefit from an intuitive, icon-based color interface. Take advantage of associated cost savings. And that's just the beginning. Small, quiet, quick, and intelligently designed, the scanmate I1150 Scanner accelerates your processes with seamless technology so you can focus on your customers.
Features & Highlights
- Ability to scan a mix of paper documents, IDs, and hard cards means you can capture information quickly and efficiently. Transaction Mode : 40 ppm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi - first 10 pages
- Ideal choice for desktop scanning in a full range of businesses, including medical office registration desks, bank teller use, state and municipal government offices, and insurance agencies
- Smart Touch technology lets you perform up to nine different tasks with the push of a button - including creating PDFs, attaching documents to e-mails, organizing them in folders, or sending them to Cloud services
- Instantly view the number of documents scanned or paper ready status via the graphical display panel, providing users with useful information to help avoid or resolve errors
- Protect valuable documents with Intelligent Document Protection that "hears" potential jams or misfeeds and stops scanning before damage can occur
|Manufacturer:||Eastman Kodak Company|
|Publisher:||Eastman Kodak Company|
|Studio:||Eastman Kodak Company|
|Item Weight:||9.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.2 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.