Product Description & Reviews
HyperX FURY DDR4 can handle even the toughest battle. It automatically recognizes its host platform and overclocks to the highest frequency published (up to 2666MHz1) - so you can wreak havoc. FURY DDR4 runs at 1.2V, even at 2666MHz, so it stays cooler while you play. You don't need to alter the voltage to reach higher speeds, which means there's more power for other hardware in the system. FURY's sleek, asymmetrical black heat spreader provides enhanced thermal dissipation to help keep your cool and help you stand out from the crowd. It complements Intel's 6- or 8-core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. FURY is affordable and available in kits with capacities up to 64GB in black - which means you can meet your fate in style. It's backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary reliability.
Features & Highlights
- Easy to install - plug-and-play functionality
- Automatic overclocking - reach faster speeds and highercapacities just by installing the memory, no adjustments inBIOS needed
- Cost-efficient - the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
- Unique - asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design - low profile, black heat spreader color andmatching PCB
- Reliable - 100% factory tested
- Compatible - tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed - lifetime warranty, free technical support
|Manufacturer:||Kingston Technology Company, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Kingston Technology Company, Inc.|
|Studio:||Kingston Technology Company, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.23 x 0.13 x 0.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.