Product Description & Reviews
ioProx readers easily meet the demands of any application. They are a secure and easy-to-install solution to manage and control access all the while ensuring the safety of people and property. Attractive, compact, weatherized, and vandal-resistant, these readers are suitable for installation in a variety of environments.Compatible with dual-encoded 26-bit Wiegand and Kantech Extended Secure Format (XSF) proximity cards, these readers seamlessly integrate with access control systems including Kantech door controllers, Kantech Telephone Entry System (KTES) and EntraPass software. ioProx cards and tags feature proven, reliable technology that seamlessly integrates with ioProx readers. Cards are available in a variety of shapes/ materials and can be attached to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. Disk shaped prox tags are also available and can be attached to any non-metallic surface. ioProx cards are dual encoded with both 26-bit Wiegand and XSF and are compatible with ioProx readers.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with dual-encoded 26-bit Wiegand and Kantech Extended Secure Format (XSF) proximity cards
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures quick and reliable card reading
- Readers have weatherproof, vandal-resistant design for indoor and outdoor applications
- Some readers offer two-factor verification (PIN plus card)
- Bicolor reader LED and piezoelectric buzzer
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: HD-5365, mpn: 5365EGP00, ean: 0639399220173,