iPocket232 RS232 to Ethernet Converter
Free Shipping Included! iPocket232 RS232 to Ethernet Converter by iPocket232 Inc. at Andy Pemberton. MPN: iPocket232. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The iPocket232TM RS232 to Ethernet converter captures the proven reliability of our most popular Remote Access products in a compact,
Low Cost Ethernet Connectivity in a Compact Design
Flexible Serial to IP
Access device data in real-time
Plug and play installation
Facilitates remote management
Suitable for a broad range of applications such as connecting PBX and PMS systems or modem emulation, the iPocket232 helps users maximize existing equipment and network investments. As well, the iPocket can enhance value propositions offered by system integrators, VARs and OEM manufacturers.
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation, building automation, or any application using RS 232 devices, the Serial Link provides a serial port that is network enabled and simple to install, configure, and control. Any serial device can send its information to an Ether Serial Link, which then places that information on the Ethernet.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with TCP/IP networks and routers for Internet or Intranet applications
- Low Cost Ethernet Connectivity in a Compact Design
- Remote Com Port Control allows user to remotely manage the device's serial port
- Single RS-232 serial port supporting up to 115200 bps
- The iPocket232 is the only device you need to bring serial RS232 equipment onto an Ethernet LAN/WAN.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|