Product Description & Reviews
The cables connecting your USB computers to your GCS1716, GCS1808, GCS1742 or GCS1744 KVM switch determine the quality of communication between the CPUs and the switch. Our custom-made cables are designed to provide the highest signal capacity with the lowest signal loss. This important technology produces the highest quality video output - even after long distance transmission or in the most electronically noisy environments such as server cabinets. IOGEAR's premium custom-made KVM cables guarantee optimum signal integrity for high-grade server needs. The keyboard and mouse cables are made of double-sealed 22-gauge wire and are neatly wrapped with a heavy-duty video cable for simplified connections.
Features & Highlights
- IOGEAR's custom made cables maintain the signal's optimal integrity andquality.Convenient and functional cable design with double-shielded 22 gauge for keyboard, mouse and a UL-2919 video cable.
- Compatible with GCS1716, GCS1808, GCS1742 and GCS1744 KVM Switches and computers with USB and VGA connections.
- Coaxial cables for red, green, and blue video signals to reduce radio frequency interference.
- Copper braid RF shield cables to reduce RF interference even in the most electronically "noisy" environments.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Item Weight:||0.0055 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.