Intel continues its legacy of Ethernet leader- ship by introducing a 10/40 gigabit family of adapters powered by the Intel Ethernet X710 Controller code-named Fortville. The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
Features & Highlights
- Dual- and quad-port 10 GbE adapters
- PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, x8
- Exceptional low power adapters
- Network Virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN and NVGRE
- Intel Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Intel Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel Xeon servers
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.62 x 1.12 x 1.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.43 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Intel, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 10Gtek X520-DA2, ean: 0603149407824,
P/N: X520-DA2Ethernet Controller(s): 82599ES-LR Connector & Cable Medium:SFP+ Direct Attach Copper/SFP+ Cabling Type: SFP+ Direct Attached/LC Fiber Cable Twin Axial Cabling up to 10 m Ports: Dual Port Ethernet Converged Network and Server AdaptersCon...