Product Description & Reviews
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our Inateck official website to enhance your using experience.Attention- Internal USB3.0 20PIN Connector need work with USB3.0 20PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB3.0 Hosts - USB3.0 20PIN Adapter is not included in Package- This USB 3.0 express card is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger.Features- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, optimised board plane architecture, fast and easy installation, keeps your PC case tidy- Extend with 2 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC- Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard diskOperating Systems- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Window 8 and Windows 10 (32/64-bit)- The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (2008 to 2012 Version)- Mac OS 10.8.2 or Mac OS 10.9.5 - This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Above.Attention: If devices attached to the express card aren't recognised after a restart of the computer, it is advised to detach and reattach the devices onto another USB port again, so a proper recognition is realisedIf the card doesn’t work properly from the start, you may try out the following stepsStep 1: de- and reattach the devices to be recognised, so the system can try another recognition searchStep 2: Augment with the optional power supply, so an automatic search can be retriedStep 3: Check the PCI-E socket on the main board for possible faultsStep 4: Try out another Desktop PC, if available, to determine the card’s general functionality
Features & Highlights
- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, One Step Update your Windows Computer to USB3.0 Easily with PCI Express to USB3.0 Controller Adapter Card; 1 USB 3.0 20-pin Connector ( expand another two USB 3.0 ports )
- Super Speed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS 10.8.2 to Mac OS 10.9.5 - The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version); Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Window 8 and Windows 10 (32/64-bit), This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Above; Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card; Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Package: 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card,1x driver CD, 1x low-profile PCI slot bracket, 1x mounting screw, 1x user manual
|Color:||2 Ports + 20-Pin Connector/ Support Mac Pro|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.