Product Description & Reviews
The HP NC552m 10Gb 2-Port Flex-10 Ethernet Adapter is a new member of the c-Class 10Gbe adapter portfolio. The HP NC552m is a Flex-10 designed Ethernet Adapter based on the Blade Engines 3 controller that delivers superior throughput compared to all adapters in the 10GbE portfolio. Right for virtualized environments, the adapter works with all Blade System c-Class G7 servers. When paired with any of our new Ethernet switches, the combination provides a high bandwidth, high performance network environment.
Features & Highlights
- GREAT BANDWIDTH - 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth is ideal for high-performance computing, database clusters, iSCSI storage, storage backups, grid systems, virtualization, server and I/O consolidation, fabric consolidation, and more.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - The 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex) delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks for the next generation data center.
- PCI EXPRESS INTERFACE - The NC552SFP is designed with an eight lane (x8) PCI Express bus based on the PCIe v2.0 standard.
- TCP STATELESS OFFLOADING - For overall improved system response, the NC552SFP adapter supports standard TCP/IP offloading techniques.
- OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALIZATION - I/O Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: IGRMV04889, mpn: EXPI9404PTLBLK1PK, ean: 0132017908892,