Product Description & Reviews
The Hosa Cable CPP845 1/4 Inch To 1/4 Inch Cable Kit is designed specifically for multi-channel, recording-studio patch bays. Hosa patch-bay cables make it simple. Each package contains eight, color-coded cables. These cables offer precision molding, high-tolerance tooling and dense shielding.These cables are designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. They are ideal for use with mixing consoles and patch bays. Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer.
Features & Highlights
- These cables are designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. They are ideal for use with mixing consoles and patch bays
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Connector(s): 1/4 in TS to Same. Length: 1.5'
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.