HiLetgo 2pcs Wemos D1 Mini Development Board ESP8285 V1.0.0 1MB Flash Lite Wireless WiFi Internet Development Board Wemos D1 Mini ESP8285
HiLetgo 2pcs Wemos D1 Mini Development Board ESP8285 V1.0.0 1MB Flash Lite Wireless WiFi Internet Development Board Wemos D1 Mini ESP8285 by HiLetgo at Andy Pemberton. MPN: 3-01-1485-2pcs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: 11 digital input / output pins, all pins with interrupt / PWM / I2C / support 1 line (except D0) 1 analog input(3.2V max input) Micro USB
11 digital input / output pins, all pins with interrupt / PWM / I2C / support 1 line (except D0)
1 analog input(3.2V max input)
Micro USB connection; Compatible with Arduino
500mA resettable fuse
A Micro USB connection
Board Size: 3.4x2.5cm/1.34x0.98inch.
* For the pin layout, Google "Wemos mini NodeMcu". For example D5 is equivalent to GPIO 14.
* Solder properly. Use a LED to test if it will lit.
* Smaller form than the standard NodeMcu
* 4Mb flash memory
* Solid build
* Usb power works
* Works well with Micropython firmware
* The Nodemcu/Lua firmware also works fine
Steps for usage:
* Download the Arduino IDE from the arduino.cc site at en/Main/Software.
* I found an OSX driver for the board at github.com on "adrianmihalko" 's page. You will want the files under the ch340g-ch34g-ch34x-mac-os-x-driver repository.
* Once both of these are installed open up the Arduino IDE.
* Go into the preferences and add the url as stated in the product description above (sorry can't post the url here).
* In the "Board Manager" search for and install the latest version of the "esp8266" generic module.
* Select the new "Port" added by the driver: (mine was "/dev/cu.wchusbserial14120").
* Set the "Reset Method" to: nodemcu.
* All done!
You'd better to write a simple "blink" sketch and upload it to your board to see it work.
The LED pin on this board is "2".
2* D1 Mini Development Board
Features & Highlights
- This is a powerful Internet of things development board; standalone board mount, stackable on top, or stackable top and bottom.
- Although these D1 Minis have only 16 pins, you're still getting 10 digital I/O and the one A0 analog pin, a reset pin, plus the ground and one 3 volt and one 5 volt pin. This is enough for most projects. After all, you do get the hardware I2C and SPI pins (on D5 through D8).
- This D1 definitely fits on a standard breadboard leaving one open hole available for each pin (on both sides) but being shorter than the 30 pin boards you will have about 6 more rows available for prototyping, especially nice when using the short 460 tie point breadboards.
- 11 digital input / output pins, all pins with interrupt / PWM / I2C / support 1 line (except D0); 1 analog input(3.2V max input). Micro USB connection; Compatible with Arduino; 1MB Flash; 500mA resettable fuse.
- Be aware that the old driver can cause your machine to lock up. If you installed an earlier version of the driver (the one I had had no version number in the file name) search for instructions to remove it.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.32 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HiLetgo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BBONE-BLACK-4G, ean: 4770240317331,
Use this pcb controller for DIY proyects of to controller some Antminers like the C1, S2, S4, S4+ and S7 on bitcoin mining.4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage (rev. 3). Provides lots of expansion interfaces such as Ethernet, USB host and OTG, TF ca...
mpn: F6U193312H3KK7378, ean: 0190033882480,
ESP8266 WiFi Development Board with 0.91 Inch ESP8266 OLED Display CP2012 Support Arduino IDE NodeMCU LUADescription:WIFI Kit 8 is a cost-effective Internet of things development program , the main chip using ESP8266, with CP2014 USB to serial chip, ...
Features: This TFT LCD Screen Module with a LCD break , SD card and Flash design. So it's a powerful extension module for your project. Dimension: 3.5 inch Controller: ILI9481 or ILI9488 driver(default in random) Resolution: 480x320 Data bits: ...
Tutorials and codes: This kit contains 2 detailed tutorials(PDF), one(Tutorial.pdf) for learning Arduino, another(Processing.pdf) for Interacting with Processing. You can view or download the tutorials and codes before purchasing: View online: https...
The Kuman Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred ...
mpn: P3500, ean: 0789185843373,
The Adafruit Trinket M0 is a tiny microcontroller board, built around the Atmel ATSAMD21, a little chip with a lot of power. Perfect for when you don't want to give up your expensive dev-board and you aren't willing to take apart the project you wo...
mpn: 4328435149, ean: 0700381988651,
Get Your First Taste Of Raspberry Pi with this Raspberry Pi Barebones Kit from Vilros This Is the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Baebones Kit From Vilros It includes the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Latest Version Released on 02/29/2016) Raspberry Pi 3 Mod...
mpn: EL-SM-004, ean: 0746591610555,
We have the manufacture factory, making productions and selling by ourselves. So we can control the quality of our productions by ourselves for you. We’d like to receive your valuable suggestions for our products and make your idea come true. Feat...
Name: UCTRONICS Advanced Starter Kit for Arduino UNO and MEGA 2560 UCTRONICS is an open source hardware company dedicated in designing and manufacturing PC boards for the makers and industrial market, especially for the Arduino and Raspberry Pi alike...
By seeed studio
mpn: 2720, ean: 0720405537450,
Description:DescriptionSeeedStudio BeagleBone Green Wireless is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. Based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black, the newest BBGW has added two Grove connectors, making it easier to conn...