Product Description & Reviews
Model: Dell PowerEdge R710 Gen IProcessors: 2x2.80Ghz X5660 Xeon Six CoreMemory: 16x8GB PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)Hard Drives: 6x2000GB 7200RPM SATA 3.5Drive Bays: 6 x 3.5'' hot-swap baysPower Supplies: 2 x Dell 870WNumber of Power Cords: 2RAID Controller: H700 with 512MB CacheNetwork Interface: 4 x Gigabit EthernetVideo Card: Integrated Video CardOptical Drive: R710 DVD-ROMRemote Access Controller: iDRAC Express, iDRAC_EnterpriseFront Bezel: Not IncludedRapid Rails: Not IncludedSoftware: NoneWarranty: Standard 90 Day
Features & Highlights
- Powerful 2U Dell Poweredge enterprise grade server designed for growth and scalability - excellent for fulfilling a multitude of demanding roles
- 46 dB noise output - the equivalent of a radio in the background
- Updated with latest firmware and drivers; Bios updated; ready to install; RAID setup: 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, 60
- Ideal for virtualization - works with VMware vSphere, Citrix, and more
- Standard 90 Day warranty, Extended warranties available
|Model:||Dell PowerEdge R710 Gen I|
|Item Weight:||57.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.99 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||57.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.