Product Description & Reviews
Features: Color: Black Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22" Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation), safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink. This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this). Note: This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A. Package Included: 2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit Product Warranty: TopDirect Customer Service Team is dedicated to offer our valued customers a great and professional services - Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty. All TopDirect products provide 30 days money-back guarantee & 12-month warranty. Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will reply you within 24 hours.
Features & Highlights
- Application: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- Motherboard: The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAX Current: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Chitu controller board (capable of max 15A) become even more powerful. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- Good Protection: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- Package: 2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit (motherboard is not included).
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.