This HDMI to Component converter with scaler is designed to help user easily convert digital HDMI or DVI(using a DVI-HDMI connector, not included) signal from an HDMI or DVI enabled source to component RGB video with R/L audio, allowing the viewing of digital video to be presented on a RGB display via standard component video cable.
With supreme high operating frequency up to 165Mhz and maximum bandwidth up to 1.65Gbps, the component video output images from this unit are sharp, clear and detailed with great text clarity. The device also comes with a scaler with both up-scaling and down-scaling function that will allow you to adjust the output signal to a resolution that is compatible with your RGB display.
Important: Supported audio format: 2 channel analog audio, does not support digital audio May experience less than a one second lag. Will not convert audio only.
1. Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
2. Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
3. Input connection: HDMI A female(19pin)
4. Output connection: YPbPr, R/L, audio output
5. Audio output format: 2 channel LPCM
6. HDMI video input format: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
7. PC HDMI(DVI)Input resolutions: 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz
8. YPbPr video output format:576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
9. Input Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gpbs/165MHz
10. Data transmission rate: 2.25GBits*3
11. Dimensions: 97 x 68 x 21 mm
1 X HDMI to 1080P Component Video (YPbPr) Scaler Converter
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
Remark:NOTE:Any questions please do not histate to contact us by email:(email@example.com),We will try our best to solve problem for you.Thank you: )
NOTE Component to HDMI Converter,it can not be reverse to use.