Product Description & Reviews
gofanco Mini DisplayPort Video Dock with USB 3.0 LAN Hub easily converts your Mini DisplayPort to HDMI or DisplayPort output and add 2 USB 3.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet to your Macbook, Surface tablet, Ultrabook or laptop. Plug this adapter into your system's Mini DisplayPort and USB 3.0 port and enjoy all functionality. Important notes - The USB connection is required to enable this adapter's USB 3.0 ports and Gigabit Ethernet port - Either HDMI or DisplayPort output can be used at a time. Does not support both outputs simultaneously - This product is not compatible with MacBook 2015 line Connectors (Output) - HDMI output - DisplayPort output - 2x USB 3.0 Type-A - RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Specifications - HDMI/DisplayPort video resolution up to 1080p and PC graphics 1920x1200 @60Hz - Compliant with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standards - Supports ultra-fast data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices - Gigabit Ethernet up to 1000Mbps. Compatible with 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T networks - Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS System Requirements - Mini DisplayPort/USB 3.0 enabled system - Windows 10 (32-/64-bit) / 8.1 & 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) - Mac OS X v10.6 or later What's in the Package - Mini DisplayPort Video Dock with USB 3.0 LAN Hub - Black - User's guide Warranty & Support - Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- ✔ Convert your system's Mini DisplayPort output signal to either DisplayPort or HDMI while adding 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet port. A perfect companion for Apple Macbooks, Microsoft Surface Windows tablets, Ultrabooks, and laptops. *Note: A USB connection is required to enable this adapter's USB 3.0 ports and Gigabit Ethernet port (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- ✔ Supports unparalleled data transfer rates: at 5 Gbps (USB 3.0) and 1000 Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet). Enjoy HDMI/DisplayPort resolutions up to 1080p and PC graphics 1920x1200 @60Hz
- ✔ Supports Mirror, Extended or Primary video modes for the HDMI/DisplayPort output to maximize productivity. *Note: Only 1 video output (HDMI or DisplayPort) can be used at a time. Does not support both outputs simultaneously!!! If both the DisplayPort and HDMI outputs are connected at the same time, the DisplayPort output will have priority
- ✔ Wired Gigabit Ethernet connection connects faster and more reliably to avoid weak reception issues with Wi-Fi networks
- ✔ Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Mac OS 10.6 or later. *Note: This product is NOT compatible with MacBook 2015 line. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Gofanco was founded by a team of experienced engineers and designers in silicon valley. Our products are backed with a ONE YEAR limited warranty and local tech support. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly by clicking "gofanco" after "Sold by" then clicking "Ask a question".
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.39 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.