Product Description & Reviews
gofanco® HDBaseT HDMI Extender over CAT5e/6/7 with IR - 70m incorporates HDBaseT technology to extend uncompressed HDMI audio/video signals over one cost effective CAT5e/6 cable, while maintaining signal strength and lossless video. Bi-directional IR remote control allows users to control the source media player/device from the TV side or TV from device side. Notes: - A good quality CAT5e/6 cable is essential in delivering quality content - This kit is point to point and comes with a Transmitter and Receiver. It's not meant to work through routers or network switches Specifications - Video transmission: > CAT6a/7: up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p@60Hz & 40m (130ft) at 4K@60Hz > CAT5e/6: up to 60m (197ft) at 1080p@60Hz & 35m (115ft) at 4K@60Hz - Audio format: Digital stereo, LPCM, Dolby DTS-HD, Dolby True HD - Transport protocol: HDbaseT - Network cable: UTP/STP CAT5e/6/6a/7 - Housing: Metal - Power supply: 12V/2A - Power consumption: < 8W - Country of origin: China - Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS Compatible Devices - HDMI source device, such as computer PCs, game consoles, Blu-ray players, and media players - HDMI displays, monitors, and HDTVs What's in the Package - HDBaseT HDMI Extender over CAT5e/6/7 with IR - 70m Kit (Transmitter & Receiver units) - Power adapters (1) - IR Blaster cable - IR Receiver cable - Surface mount & screw kit - User's guide Warranty & Support - Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- ✔ UNPARALLED CAPABILITIES: Our HDBaset HDMI Extender incorporates HDBaseT technology to extend uncompressed HDMI audio/video signals over one cost effective CAT5e/6 cable, while maintaining signal strength and lossless video. Supports uncompressed HDMI signals, 24-bit deep color, 3D, CEC pass through, HDCP, bi-directional IR, and PoC to power both TX & RX units with 1 power adapter
- ✔ IMPRESSIVE VIDEO QUALITY: With the CAT6a/7 spec, extend HDMI signal up to 70 meters (230 feet) at 1080p (60Hz) or 40 meters (130 feet) at Ultra HD 4K 60Hz 4:2:0; With CAT5e/6, extend HDMI signal up to 60 meters (197 feet) at 1080p (60Hz) and 35 meters (115 feet) at Ultra HD 4K (60Hz). Delivering crystal clear image to your digital life.
- ✔ ADVANCED AUDIO: Stereo capabilities, as well as uncompressed LPCM and compressed DTS-HD in Dolby True HD
- ✔ BI-DIRECTIONAL IR REMOTE CONTROL: Control a media player/device from the TV side or TV from device side. Enjoy high levels of RF/EMI shielding
- ✔ PLUG-N-PLAY: Without software or driver installation needed. The surface-mountable metal housing of our HDBaseT HDMI Extender allows easy placement. FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Contact us at "www.gofanco.com/contacts" if you have any questions or concerns.
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.94 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 108103, ean: 0844660081036,
Cat6 cables are perfect for all your high speed networking applications. With blazing speeds up to 500MHz you can connect all your WAN/LAN segments to...