Product Description & Reviews
gofanco 4-Port HDMI Extender/Splitter over CAT5e/6/7 with IR - 50m extends uncompressed HDMI audio/video signals over cost effective CAT5e/6/7 cabling, while maintaining signal strength and lossless video. IR remote control allows users to control the source media player/device from a secondary/remote location. Notes: - Good quality CAT5e/6/7 cables are essential in delivering quality content - This kit is point to point and comes with 1 Transmitter and 4 Receivers. It's not meant to work through routers or network switches Specifications - Video transmission: up to 40m (130ft) at 1080p@60Hz - Audio format: Digital Stereo 7.1-channel, PCM, DTS, AC3 - Network cable: UTP/STP CAT5e/6/6a/7 - Housing: Metal - Country of origin: China - Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS Compatible Devices - HDMI source device, such as computer PCs, game consoles, Blu-ray players, and media players - HDMI displays, monitors, and HDTVs What's in the Package - 4-Port HDMI Extender/Splitter over CAT5e/6/7 with IR - 50M Kit (1 Transmitter & 4 Receivers) - Power adapters (5) - IR Blaster cable - IR Receiver cables (4) - Screw kit - User's guide Warranty & Support - Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support !!!NOTE!!!: transmission length may vary depending on the quality of the CAT5e/6/7 cable used . !!! NOTE: please read the function description closely before purchase.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ COMPLETE PACKAGE - Includes 1 Transmitter and 4 Receivers. Extend and distribute 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over CAT5e/6/7 simultaneously
- ✔ HDMI LOSSLESS/UNCOMPRESSED TRANSMISSION - It extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output video display(s) is as fluent as direct connection; Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p at 60Hz video resolutions and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content
- ✔ VIDEO TRANSMISSION - Up to 40m (130ft) at 1080p@60Hz with CAT5e/6/7. Good quality CATx cables are essential in delivering quality content
- ✔ IR REMOTE CONTROL - Allows source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a CAT5e/6/7 cable for your convenience
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION - No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. We love our products and hope you will too. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley.
|Item Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.48 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.34 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by gofanco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Cable Matters
mpn: 103079-N, ean: 0682017354217,
Connect More with Cable Matters Audio/Video Products Wireless HDMI Broadcasting The Cable Matters Wireless HDMI Extender provides a convenient solution for connecting a computer, Blu-ray player, set-top box or other source with HDMI to an HDTV, monitor or projector in the same room. Broadcast HD video and audio signals wirelessly up to 100 feet in a conference room, classroom or living room. Conference Room Collaboration Tool This HDMI Wireless Extender is the perfect solution for connecting
mpn: HDbaseT-Ext, ean: 0818354020038,
gofanco® HDBaseT HDMI Extender over CAT5e/6/7 with IR - 70m incorporates HDBaseT technology to extend uncompressed HDMI audio/video signals over one cost effective CAT5e/6 cable, while maintaining signal strength and lossless video. Bi-directional IR remote control allows users to control the source media player/device from the TV side or TV from device side. Notes: - A good quality CAT5e/6 cable is essential in delivering quality content - This kit is point to point and comes with a
mpn: 108103, ean: 0844660081036,
Cat6 cables are perfect for all your high speed networking applications. With blazing speeds up to 500MHz you can connect all your WAN/LAN segments to all your networking gear and run full throttle without any bottlenecked lines. Great for all high bandwidth applications like VOIP and Gigabit networks. Cat-6 cables and connectors are made to higher standards featuring thicker gauge conduits and isolation spleens that reduce crosstalk and system noise. Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Solid cables