Product Description & Reviews
Geffen's USB 2.0 LR extends high-speed USB devices over a single CAT-5e cable, up to 330 feet/100 meters. The compact USB 2.0 LR Sender/Receiver units install in minutes and support USB versions 1.1 and 2.0 - essential for high-performance applications such as digital imaging and interactive gaming. The two-port USB 2.0 hub that is built into the Receiver unit is ideal for remotely accessing laser printers, scanners, external hard drives, CD/DVD burners, flash drives, and standard resolution web cams. Applications such as Remote Desktop (keyboard/mouse) extension, security, industrial control, digital signage control, and scientific data acquisition are all made possible thanks to EXT-USB2.0-LR's universal
Features & Highlights
- Operate USB 2.0 peripherals up to 330ft (100m) from a computer
- Supports low and high-speed USB
- Uses industry-standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable
- Supports all major operating systems -- Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- True plug-and-play, 100% hardware solution with no drivers required
- Operates at full 480 Mbps speed when running in USB 2.0 mode
- Receiver supports up to 2 USB powered connections at 500 mA each
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: FLUKEOC4USB, mpn: OC4USB, ean: 0095969265430,