Product Description & Reviews
We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have professional engineer team to offer you tutorials which you can start from beginning.We are always caring about each customer's experience and must improve the product function details at your suggestion. This Breadboard Prototyping Starter Kit has components you need to start with a good prototyping base for your circuits. High quality breadboard Compatible. 100% compatible with Raspberry Pi NOTE: Power Supply is not included, Raspberry Pi is NOT INCLUDED This is the assembled version. Package Contents: 1pcsRainbow Ribbon Cable 1X GPIO T TypeExpansion Board 1pcs 830 MB-102 Tie Points Solderless Breadboard 65X Jumper Cable Wires 10 X10 ohm Resistors 10 X 100 ohm Resistors 10 X 200ohm Resistors 10 X330ohm Resistors 10X 1Kohm Resistors 10X 2KohmResistors 10X 5KohmResistors 10X 10KohmResistors 10X 100KohmResistors 10X 1m ohmResistors
Features & Highlights
- This is a updated Assembled kuman starter kit for for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2 B/B+ / RPI 1 A A+Zero
- High quality Solderless Breadboard: 830 tie-points 2 independent power rail sets in total Adhesive backing Solid construction
- 65pcs Jumper cable wires Kits: Male to Male jumper wires; 65 pieces several lengths options; Makes wiring a cinch; Many colors; Very flexible
- The GPIO expansion board is in a fancy T-shape, which is not as compact, but is a little easier to read the labels
- Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE, contact us BY Email to get documents.
|Color:||For Raspberry Pi|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.