For Intel X520-DA2, 10GbE Converged Network Adapter (NIC), 82599ES Chipset, PCI-E X8, Dual SFP+ Port
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 37% on the For Intel X520-DA2, 10GbE Converged Network Adapter (NIC), 82599ES Chipset, PCI-E X8, Dual SFP+ Port by ipolex at Andy Pemberton. MPN: X520-DA2 (Intel-1pc). Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ethernet Converged Network and Server Adapters Networking: •10 GbE/1 GbE/100 Mb/s copper PHYs integrated on-chip •Support for jumbo frames of
Ethernet Converged Network and Server Adapters Networking:
•10 GbE/1 GbE/100 Mb/s copper PHYs integrated on-chip
•Support for jumbo frames of up to 15.5 KB
•802.1q VLAN support
•Support for Data Center Bridging(DCB);(802.1Qaz,802.1Qbb,802.1p)
• Broad OS support
•Optimized for Intel Architecture
• Low latency Ethernet
Best Choice for Virtualization
• Leadership in virtual system scalability with Flexible, Port Partitioning (FPP) and intelligent offload
• Broad VM support (VMware ESXi*, Microsoft Hyper-V*,KVM* and Xen*)
• Full line of 10GbE Converged Network Adapters (CNA)
• Fibre Channel over Ethernet
• iSCSI with trusted, native OS support
• Support for data center bridging with lossless Ethernet
• PCIe base specification 2.1 (2.5GT/s or 5GT/s)
• Bus width -x1, x2, x4, x8
• 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4 GB of physical memory
Features & Highlights
- Ethernet Controller: Intel 82599ES-LR.
- System Interface Type: PCIe v2.0 (5.0GT/s), X8 Lane.
- Connector & Cable Medium:SFP+ Direct Attach Copper/SFP+ Transceivers
- Bracket Height: Low Profile and Full Height. Ligent Offloads: Yes
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2*/ 2012*/ 2008 R2*/ 2008* SP2/ 2003 R2*/ 2003* SP2; Windows 8*/ 7*; Windows Vista* SP2; Linux* Stable Kernel version 3.x, 2.6,x; Red Hat Enterprise Linux* 5, 6; SUSE Linux Enterprise Server* 10, 11; VMware ESX/ESXi*
|Part Number:||X520-DA2 (Intel-1pc)|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.8 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ipolex, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PC-BCM94360CD, ean: 0790683780060,
We are honored to announce the release of native support for Original Apple wireless cards on PC/Hackintosh Adapter Supports and Designed for: Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0 (included) (Apple wireless cards are NEW ...
mpn: ST10000SPEX, ean: 0012302569031,
The ST10000SPEX PCI Express 10 Gbps Network Card lets you add a 10-Gigabit Ethernet port to your server or high-powered workstation through a PCI Express x4 (or higher) slot. With rising demand on network resources due to large file transfers, increa...
mpn: E10G42BTDA, ean: 1320010367641,
The Intel Ethernet 10 Gigabit Converged Network Adapter X520-DA2 enables data center transformation by delivering a reliable, unified 10GbE network connection. Advanced platform scalability features include: Receive Side Coalescing, Intel Ethernet Fl...
mpn: X540T1, ean: 0735858243810,
Unified networking solutions on the Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540 let you combine the traffic of multiple data center networks like LAN and SAN onto a single efficient network fabric. You now have the choice of NFS, iSCSI, or Fiber Ch...
mpn: X710DA2, ean: 0804904113831,
Intel continues its legacy of Ethernet leader- ship by introducing a 10/40 gigabit family of adapters powered by the Intel Ethernet X710 Controller code-named Fortville. The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agi...
mpn: 10Gtek X520-DA2, ean: 0603149407824,
P/N: X520-DA2Ethernet Controller(s): 82599ES-LR Connector & Cable Medium:SFP+ Direct Attach Copper/SFP+ Cabling Type: SFP+ Direct Attached/LC Fiber Cable Twin Axial Cabling up to 10 m Ports: Dual Port Ethernet Converged Network and Server AdaptersCon...