Product Description & Reviews
Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX from EVGA is efficiency perfected. With 9 additional sensors embedded on the PCB, a newly designed die cast baseplate and back plate, purposefully-directed airflow chambers, and full control using EVGA Precision XOC, EVGA's iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. With PC gaming growing, it is important to provide "Peace of Mind Gaming" to the user. With EVGA's new iCX technology, users can have a better understanding of their cards operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU), interaction with other devices and better cooling with asynchronous fan control providing better overclocking capabilities. With EVGA iCX technology, a new era of PC gaming is coming.
Features & Highlights
- Real Base Clock: 1721 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1860 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5X
- EVGA iCX Technology - Asynchronous Fan Control
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow. All with the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading VR headsets.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 5.06 x 5.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.