Elite Screens Evanesce B Series, 120-inch Diagonal 16:9, Recessed In-Ceiling Electric Projector Screen with Installation Kit, 8k/4K Ultra HD Ready MaxWhite FG a Matte White with Fiberglass Reinforcement Projection Screen Surface, EB120HW2-E8
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 3% on the Elite Screens Evanesce B, 120-inch 16:9, Recessed Ceiling In-Ceiling Electric Projection Projector Screen, EB120HW2-E8 by Elite Screens at Andy Pemberton. MPN: EB120HW2-E8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elite Screens Evanesce B series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric in-ceiling projection screen at a
Elite Screens Evanesce B series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric in-ceiling projection screen at a budget friendly price.
Elite Screens Evanesce B series features include: Enhanced electric motorized projector screen for commercial and home theater applications Includes Standard Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls Detachable 3-way wall switch, Built-in 5-12 volt trigger 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: 100" and 120" in 4:3 format 92", 100", 110" and 120" in 16:9 format
*Optional in-wall up/down switch (part# ZIW-W),
wireless 5-12 volt trigger sold separately*Elite Screens Evanesce B series includes the following projection screen material MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) 180° Wide Viewing Angle 1.1 gain Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready! Black masking borders enhance picture contrast Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
*Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors*
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable
prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a
global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the
US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a
focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection
screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and
3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 120-inch Diagonal, 58.8-inch H x 95.9-inch W Viewing Size, 16:9 HD Format Aspect Ratio with an 8-inch Black Masking Drop in a White Finish Case/Housing. Overall Product Dimension: 110-inch H x 114.7-inch W.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, Matte White with Fiberglass Backing for Superior Strength and Rigidity Front Projection Screen Features 1.1 Gain and a 180° degree wide viewing angle. 8K / 4K / Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready, Fully Black Backed with Textured Surface. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Concealed In-Ceiling Recessed or Ceiling Mount Front Projection Screen with Swift Operating Tubular Motor, Designed for Commercial and Residential Installations. Safe and Secure with NFPA 701 Flame Retardant, GreenGuard Gold Certified.
- Includes Full In-Ceiling Installation Kit, Infrared (IR) & Radio frequency (RF) Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, Integrated RJ45 Port and 5-12 volt trigger.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||37.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 110 x 110 inches|
|Package Weight:||56.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|