Product Description & Reviews
Existing adjustable iPad stands are designed for smaller iPads, primarily for consumption. With iPad Pro - they are too flimsy, lack adjustment, and just don't work well. We wanted something sturdy, widely adjustable, and comfortable all day. So we designed Draft Table the first stand for working on iPad Pro. It's rock-solid - doesn't move, shake or tip when you draw on it. Has wide angle adjustment. Supports your arm. Works great on both sizes of iPad pro. And keeps your pencil handy. And it folds flat for storage and travel. The top is made from thick laser cut steel with a matte black finish. The legs are glass fiber reinforced for strength. The textured silicone top gives it grip. And we designed hinge with hidden, internal springs to make angle changes easy and intuitive. It has very wide angle adjustment, sturdy in all positions, and the longest leg has an additional support that pleasantly clicks into place. It's great on its own and its great paired with a Mac. DraftTable not only makes sketching all day really comfortable but makes it a part of your workflow paired to your computer with apps like AstroPad & Duet Display.
Features & Highlights
- Makes iPad Pro more ergonomic & better to work on.
- Rock solid at all positions - doesn't move when you use it.
- The hinge design gives it a very wide angle adjustment range.
- Great on its own with native apps like Procreate, Paper, and a million more & great too when tethering iPad Pro to a Mac with AstroPad (like a Wacom Cintiq).
- Ships with ArmRest so you can draw with Apple Pencil all-day without fatigue. And a PencilStand to keep your Pencil handy. Folds thin for storage.
|Item Size:||8.27 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.25 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.