Product Description & Reviews
EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX is a reduced cost variant of EK-DBAY D5 high-performance hydraulically improved pump top (volute) with a two-slot 5.25" drive bay form factor reservoir and integrated Xylem D5 PWM water pump. PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode! This type of design makes the use of 5.25" drive bay slots in order to provide more room for other components when facing limited space constraints. Made from injection moulded black ABS polymer, this sturdy, monoblock design guarantees maximum reliability and rigidity! Locking ring nut for the pump is made from black anodized CNC machined aluminum. The unit features one G3/8" threaded port on the top of the reservoir which serves as a fill port for the system. Other ports are standard G1/4" threaded - three on the backside of the unit to be used as inlet and outlet ports and one on the bottom that can be used as a drain port - and allow for installation of virtually any G1/4" threaded fitting / barb. EK recommends EK-ACF compression fittings. Integrated anti-cyclone made from acrylic glass effectively prevents excessive vortex formation of the liquid. Pump electrical and mechanical properties: - Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor - Rated voltage: 12V DC - Power consumption: 23W - Maximum pressure head: 3.9m - Maximum flow: 1500L/h - Maximum system temperature: 60°C - Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal - Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector Operational regime: - PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100% - Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present Enclosed: - EK-DBAY D5 MX with EK-D5 PWM - Mounting mechanism - Installation manual - Set of plugs and extenders - Set of required Allen keys Made in Slovenia - EU!
Features & Highlights
- These D5 pump res/combos save space and money, by combining a D5 pump and EK DBAY Resevoir together.
- This type of design makes the use of now almost abandoned 5.25" drive bay slots in order to provide more room for other components when facing limited space constraints.
- Integrated anti-cyclone made from acrylic glass effectively prevents excessive vortex formation when using in low hydraulic restriction loops.
- EK-DBAY D5 PWM (incl. pump) is designed around anti-vibration rubber mounting system. This floating design effectively silents this pump / reservoir setup by de-coupling it from the rest of the computer chassis.
- Front cover is made of quality acrylic glass. Mounting mechanism and easy to follow installation guide are included.
|Item Weight:||3.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.12 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.