Dual M.2 PCIe Adapter, M2 SSD NVME (m key) or SATA (b key) 22110 2280 2260 2242 2230 to PCI-e 3.0 x 4 Host Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket for Desktop PCI Express Slot
Dual M.2 PCIe Adapter, M2 SSD NVME (m key) or SATA (b key) 22110 2280 2260 2242 2230 to PCI-e 3.0 x 4 Host Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket for Desktop PCI Express Slot by ULANSEN at Andy Pemberton. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. OverviewDual Port NGFF M.2 B + M Key SSD to PCI-E 4X Adapter CardSpecifications Connects one B key & one M key NGFF SSD at the same time to PCI-E 4X
Dual Port NGFF M.2 B + M Key SSD to PCI-E 4X Adapter Card
- Connects one B key & one M key NGFF SSD at the same time to PCI-E 4X motherboard
- Compliant with PCI Express M.2 specification 1.0
- Compliant with SATA 3.0 specification for B key
- Compliant with PCI-E 4X 3.0 specification for M key
- Supports data transfer up to 6.0Gb/s
- Supports SATA-based B key and PCI-E 4X-based M key NGFF SS
- Supports 2230, 2242, 2260 & 2280 size NGFF SSDFeatures
- One NGFF B Key and one NGFF M key sockets available
- 8 screw holes 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 available to fix NGFF SSD cards
- Easy installation & no driver required
- No additional power required
- Support boot function
- Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE, Mac & Linux etc.
- 1 * M.2 to PCI Express Adapter Card
- 1 * Low profile Bracket
- Please note that for B key SSD the SATA 7 pin connector must be connected to motherboard.
- Please note that for M key SSD there must be a 2.0 or higher PCI-E 4X socket.
- If there is an exclamation mark after install the adapter, please ask for SSD supplier to install the NVME driver for SSD;
Features & Highlights
- Dual M.2 SSD to PCIe Expansion Card for B&M Key
- PCIe x4 support PCIe x4 / x8 / x16 slot
- Add two SSD for your PC. Come with low bracket--- a perfect solution for PC upgraded!
- Support Windows XP/7/8/10
- Support both SATA or PCIe M.2 SSD 2230 2242 2260 2280 22110 (Please connect the motherboard with the SATA cable if you insert the M.2 SATA SSD (based B key)
|Color:||2*M2 to PCIE(B&M Key)|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|