Product Description & Reviews
SPECIFICATIONS: 1.Connects one B key & one M key M.2 SSD at the same time to PCI-E 4X motherboard 2.Compliant with SATA 3.0 specification for B key 3.Compliant with PCI-E 4X 3.0 specification for M key 4.M.2 SSD interface standards: (1).Socket 2(B key 2 LANE):there are SATA(such as THNSNH128G8NT/ THNSNH128GDNT/MZNTD256HAGM models of SSD) and PCI-E x2(such as PX-AG128M6E/PX-AG256M6E/PX-AG512M6E/SD6PP4M models of SSD) two different transfer mode (2).Socket 3(M key,4 LANE):PCI-E x4(such as MZHPU128HCGM MZHPU256HCGL and MZHPU512HCGL models of SSD) transfer mode 5.Package content: 1*Dual M.2 slots adapter Card 1*High profile bracket(L:12cm) 1*Low high profile bracket(L:8cm) 1*7pin SATA Cable 2*Screw
Features & Highlights
- WIDELY USE:Screw holes 2230/2242/2260/2280 available to fix M.2 SSD cards,Please connect the motherboard by SATA cable if insert M.2 SATA SSD ( B key slot),No additional power required
- OS REQUIRES:Supports any OS, like Windows, Mac and Linux, etc,just make sure the operating be compatible with hard disk
- DUAL Port(SLOT):M.2 B Key(ngff)/M.2 M Key(nvme) SSD to PCI-E 4X Adapter Card
- PACKAGE CONTENT: 1*Dual M.2 slots adapter Card + 1*High profile bracket(L:12cm) +1*Low high profile bracket(L:8cm) +1*7pin SATA Cable+ 2*Screw
- FRIENDLY NOTE: 1.If there is a exclamation mark after install adapter, please ask SSD supplier to offer the NVME driver because M.2 PCIE x4(NVME)SSD required NVME Driver,only WIN8.1 or higher system support read disk.It must to make sure the BIOS of motherboard support PCIE start up If the want use M.2(NVME) SSD as a system disk. XP,WIN7/8 do not has NVMe Driver,so the M.2(NVME) SSD can not be used as system disk 2.Please notice that for M key SSD there must be a 2.0 or higher pcie 4X socket
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.