Product Description & Reviews
This Camera Module is a custom designed easy plug and play for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944, also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system. Specifications CCD size: 1/4 inch Aperture(F): 1.8 Focal Length: 3.6 mm (adjustable) Field of View: 72 degrees Preferred Sensor Resolution: 1080p Dimension: 1.42inch x1.04inch x0.94inch 4 screw holes whiche are used for a fixed position Support 3.3V power output Supports connecting infrared LED or flash LED Package Content: 1 x 5MP Camera Module Board
Features & Highlights
- High Quality : 100% brand new and in good condition,with high quality ,great performance, solid construction.
- Camera Specifications:This pi camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images,and also supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording,with 5MP OV5647 1080p webcam sensor
- IR-CUT Camera : It's built-in IR-CUT camera,automatically switch day and night mode for better and clearer image during the day and night.
- Compatible With : Raspberry Pi camera module kit compatible with Raspberry Pi model B/B+/A+/3/2/1
- CSI Interface : This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor.
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.