Product Description & Reviews
PCD-TP220CS is a high-performance PCI-to-PC Card Drive Unit that supports one independent card socket compliant with the 16/32-bit PC Card standard defined in 1997 PC Card Standard. Povides a rich feature set that makes it the best choice for bridging between PCI and PC Card in desktop computers. Compliant with the 16-bit PC Card specification defines in PCMCIA Release 2.1 and JEIDA 4.2 and can supports any combination of 16-bit or 32-bit PC Card in the one socket, powered at 5V or 3.3V as required. The host system interface of PCD-TP220CS is compliant with the PCI Local Bus specification 2.2. PCD-TP220CS is register set compatible with Intel 82365SL controller and compatible with ExCA, it enables the PCD-TP220CS to support almost all of the PC Card applications including: SRAM card, Linear Flash card, ATA Flash card, Modem card and Wireless 3G/Modem/LAN card.
Features & Highlights
- PCI PC Cardbus Reader supports Panasonic P2 cards, DEXIS X-Ray card and most of PCMCIA cards
- Works with WIN XP/VISTA/7/8.
- Including Ultra DMA (UDMA) IDE/ATA flat ribbon cables
- This PCI PC card reader use Windows Native driver. C:\\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
- System Requirements One available 32-bit PCI 2.2 slot Computer with at least 64MB of RAM and a 450MHz or faster processor Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or later (requires genuine retail Microsoft Windows CD-ROM for driver installation -- NOT system restore or rescue CD-ROM disks from manufacturers) Unsupported, but known to work with many Linux distributions with Kernel 2.4.0 and above Unsupported, but known to work with OpenBSD 3.3 and later, should work with NetBSD and FreeBSD Unsupported, but known to work with OS X 10.4.10 in PowerPC G4 (867Mhz Quicksilver) Tower
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By RF IDEAS
sku: RDR-6081AKU, mpn: RDR-6081AKU, ean: 5054533597860,