The Delkin devices cinema fast 2.0 memory card is a specialized storage medium designed for and tested with leading fast 2.0 cinema cameras & recorders, including Canon, black magic & atomos. Utilizing the latest Flash memory with a SATA III interface, the cinema fast 2.0 memory card delivers fast, reliable video capture at speeds up to 495MB/s. Capture flawless dci 4K video at 60 FPS or full HD at 120 FPS, as well as unlimited jpeg & 170 full-sized raw images at 16 FPS in the Canon eos-1d x mark II. The card also offers transfer speeds reaching an astounding 560MB/s, streamlining your workflow and ensuring the quickest, most efficient data transfer from card to computer. With built-in wear leveling, bad block detection and error Correction, the cinema fast 2.0 memory card is designed to ensure data integrity and trustworthy storage for your valuable files.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for cinematic use in leading coast 2.0 Hosts & Recorders, including canon, black magic & Atom OS. Ideal for professional photographers & videographers
- HD, Ultra HD & dci 4K video ready
- Capture unlimited jpeg & 170 full-sized raw images in the canon eos-1d x mark II at 16 FPS
- Built-in wear leveling, bad block detection & error Correction coding to ensure data integrity
- Read/Write speeds: 560/495 MB/s
|Item Size:||1.69 x 1.44 x 1.44 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Delkin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 025, ean: 4031039881465,
Capture high-quality images and HD video with professional-level speeds and capacities the Lexar professional 1066x CompactFlash card lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-hd, 3d, and 4k video, with a read transfer ...