Product Description & Reviews
DS-ThunderSync16 provides 16 USB2.0 ports and Thunderbolt USB host connection. Transfer speeds of up to 20 gbits per second, making light work of huge data transfer requirement: video, operating system updates and situations when a large throughput of data is required in the shortest possible time.Compact, durable, easy-to-use form Factor. Up to 2.4 Amps of charge to Each of the 16 Ports simultaneously. Upgradable firmware; API - Mac, Windows and Linux. Speeds in Test scenario: 5GB file transfer to 16 devices was four minutes compared to more than 40 minutes (in a typical USB transfer scenario).
Features & Highlights
- Compact, durable, easy-to-use form Factor
- Up to 2.4 Amps of charge to Each of the 16 Ports simultaneously
- Upgradable firmware; API - Mac, Windows and Linux
- Speeds in Test scenario: 5GB file transfer to 16 devices was four minutes compared to more than 40 minutes (in a typical USB transfer scenario)
- Integrated USB host controller
|Manufacturer:||Datamation Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Datamation Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||Datamation Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.5 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.02 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Motion Computing
mpn: TCD001, MC-C5, ean: 0712395835593,