Product Description & Reviews
The DGS-1100-05PD is a unique 5-port Smart-managed Gigabit switch powered through the network cable by an upstream PoE power source (PoE switch or injector) that can be located up to 100m away. It does NOT include an AC/DC power adapter - this switch can only be powered by PoE. As a "PoE extender", this switch also has the ability to propagate (pass-through) PoE power further downstream to one or two Powered Devices (PDs) such as IP cameras, IP phones or wireless access points. The amount of power available to PDs depends on the PoE power source (803.2at recommended) and the PoE Classification of the devices.
Features & Highlights
- Powered by PoE (802.3af or 802.3at) - Ideal for use in hard to reach locations
- Note: no AC/DC adapter included/cannot be powered from AC wall outlet
- PoE Pass-through - can extend PoE on switch ports 1 and 2
- Management via Web-Based GUI
- Support for 802.1Q VLANs for secure traffic or network segmentation
- Advanced features include QoS, Bandwidth Limiting, Link Aggregation and IGMP Snooping
- IEEE 802.3az compliant (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Void when not purchased from Authorized US D-Link Reseller
|Manufacturer:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.9 x 1.06 x 1.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.