Product Description & Reviews
A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP825LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During power interruptions, the CP825LCD offers reliable power protection and battery backup. The CP825LCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $225,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.825VA/450W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System.
Features & Highlights
- 825VA/450W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 8 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (4) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (4) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc.
- STANDBY TOPOLOGY: Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment. Output: 120 VAC ± 5 percentage
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $225,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.2 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.