Product Description & Reviews
Mid-tower size, with a roomy interior that's optimized for airflow.Obsidian Series 450D has an elegant brushed aluminum front panel and a solid steel body, with an interior that's optimized for efficient, high-volume airflow. But don't let its mid-tower size fool you - the 450D can also house some serious watercooling gear. The included dual front AF140L intake fans provide direct GPU cooling, and there's a total of seven fan mounts for your extremely high volume airflow projects. All air intakes are protected with removable dust filters.
Features & Highlights
- Includes two AF140L intake fans, and a rear AF120L exhaust.
- Tool-free SSD cages hidden behind the motherboard tray.
- Radiator and fan compatibility : Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (360mm radiator) Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included) (280mm radiator) Bottom: 2 x 120mm (240mm radiator) Rear: 1 x 120mm (120mm included) (120mm radiator)
- Two USB 3.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 165mm
- Maximum GPU Length 430mm
|Item Weight:||17.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.3 x 19.6 x 19.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||22.3 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.