Product Description & Reviews
The CORSAIR Neutron NX500 NV Me Pie AIC SSD is up to 5x faster than SATA SSDs and NV Me powered to deliver enhanced performance up to 2800/1600 MB/s sequential read/write speeds, and up to 292K/274K IOPS random read/write performance. The specially designed heat sink is engineered to maintain peak performance, while the static and dynamic wear-leveling extends the lifespan of the drive. All while 5-year dedicated support from our world-class customer support team adds another layer of protection. Neutron NX500 enables gamers, workstation owners, and content creators get the fastest and most reliable experience possible.
Features & Highlights
- NV Me Interface: Up to 5x faster read and write speeds than SATA 3.0 (6 Grit/s, 600 MB/s)
- Mind-blowing speed: Ultrafast sequential read/write and IOPs. Endurance : 698TBW Operating Temperature : 0°C to +70°C
- PCI Express SSD 3.0 x4: Transferring data over Pie drastically boosts bandwidth, producing speeds unmatched by SATA connections
- Highly effective cooling: Specially designed heatsink is built for efficiency to keep your games running at peak performance
- Multi-level cell (MLC) endurance: Improved reliability and performance over Triple-Level Cell (TLC) SSDs
|Manufacturer:||Corsair Memory Only|
|Publisher:||Corsair Memory Only|
|Studio:||Corsair Memory Only|
|Item Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.47 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.93 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.