Product Description & Reviews
Carbide Series 330R Blackout Edition is designed to keep noise down and look great doing it. A three-speed fan controller, sound dampened panels, and clever intake fan design allow you to craft a silent PC that can still pack a lot of power for gaming, streaming, or media editing. Internally there's generous expansion room, and direct airflow from the front fan to the GPU and CPU to keep noise levels to a minimum without negatively affecting cooling. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
Features & Highlights
- Integrated three-speed fan controller
- Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.
- Brushed aluminum front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to deflect internal noise away from the user
- Direct airflow to components - the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility
- Up to five separate fan mount locations
- USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
- Four 3.5" / 2.5" hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.3 x 19.1 x 19.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||22.09 x 11.65 x 11.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.