Product Description & Reviews
Based on our expertise in thermal technology, The MasterLiquid Pro 280 with FlowOp looks at the flow of heat as it is carried and dissipated by an all-in-one CPU liquid cooler. Starting with the hot CPU, we re-engineered how liquid absorbs and expels that heat. Our holistic approach to the flow of heat puts in your hands a comprehensive cooling machine that lasts longer, performs better and requires virtually no maintenance. Enjoy the wonders of liquid cooling.Preserving parts - The Liquid heated by the CPU is isolated from sensitive components using two chambers in the pump.
Features & Highlights
- Preserving parts - The Liquid heated by the CPU is isolated from sensitive components using two chambers in the pump
- Maximizing absorption - The water block, customized and packed densely with micro-fine plates, absorbs more heat from the CPU than traditional designs
- Zoning in on heat - Liquid is funneled directly at the hottest part of the CPU and carried away quickly through technology normally used in high-end DIY models
- Recycling the cool - Heated liquid is more efficiently cooled through a completely unique radiator fin design
- Getting it out - Heat in the radiator fins is expelled far out of the case by the new MasterFan Pro Air Balance fan
|Manufacturer:||Cooler Master USA, Inc.|
|Color:||MasterLiquid Pro 280|
|Publisher:||Cooler Master USA, Inc.|
|Studio:||Cooler Master USA, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||3.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.43 x 1.06 x 1.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.56 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.72 x 6.85 x 6.85 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.