Product Description & Reviews
The security and portability of the CODi Key Cable Lock allows traveling professionals to secure equipment on the road and at the office. The unique design features convenient push-button technology for keyless locking in universal security slots of laptops and desktop computers. A hardened steel lock head and 6 foot coated, galvanized steel cable ensure superior strength and theft protection. Included with the lock is a stainless steel washer for securing desktop chassis closures. The lock can be master keyed for enterprise security solutions.
Features & Highlights
- Integrated lock design fits security slots on most laptops, desktop computers, flat screen monitors and digital projectors. Note: A security slot is required in order to utilize this security solution. Verify device for compatibility.
- Hardened steel head & tail pin built to endure wear
- 7-pin locking mechanism deters against theft
- Push-button technology provides easy device locking
- Master key option available for enterprise users allowing IT or security personnel to remove the lock in the event of missing keys, protecting equipment and saving money
- Hardened steel lock head and tail pin for enhanced
durability and security
- Integrated lock designed to fit the micro slot security outlet on most notebooks, PCs, flat screen monitors and digital projectors
- Push-button locking - easy device locking without the need for a key
- 6 foot galvanized steel cable
- Includes: (1) key cable lock, (2) keys, velcro travel wrap and additional spacer
|Item Weight:||0.004 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.21 x 0.64 x 0.64 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.