Product Description & Reviews
The Cisco SG300-52P switch can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime and keeps your employees connected and productive. The SG300-52P features 48 PoE ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost. Some models support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ while others support IEEE 802.3af PoE only.
Features & Highlights
- 48 x 10BASE-T/100BASE, TX/1000BASE-T, RJ-45 - 2xPOE, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T
- RJ-45; 1 x console - 9 pin D-Sub, (DB-9) - management; 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC) 52 Ports (L3 Managed)
- Switching capacity: 104 Gbps, Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) 77.38 Mpps, 1x Serial Cable
- 16MB Flash Memory, 128MB RAM, Internal Power Supply, 4K Active VLANs, Desktop, Rack Mountable
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) MTBF: 100,262 hours at 45C, Voltage required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz)
|Manufacturer:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Publisher:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Studio:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Item Weight:||11.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.78 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.