Product Description & Reviews
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class stackable access-layer switches that provide full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. Cisco's new Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco StackWise-480. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), modular and field-replaceable network modules, redundant fans and power supplies.
Features & Highlights
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Ports: 10 Gigabit SFP+ / SFP (mini-GBIC) x 4
- Weight: 11.99 oz.
- Integrated wireless controller capability
- Single universal Cisco IOS Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
|Manufacturer:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Publisher:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Studio:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.5 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.