CF Card Reader, Lightning SD/TF/CF Card Adapter, Trail Game Camera Viewer for iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/iPad Mini/Air, Support iOS 11.3 and Before, No App Required, Plug and Play
CF Card Reader, Lightning SD/TF/CF Card Adapter, Trail Game Camera Viewer for iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/iPad Mini/Air, Support iOS 11.3 and Before, No App Required, Plug and Play by VABSCE at Andy Pemberton. MPN: 43237-144704. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With this brilliant product, it supports you✔ Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely. With this reader, you can
With this brilliant product, it supports you
✔ Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely. With this reader, you can easily copy all photos and videos from your professional cameras and share them on your social network freely. It is fast, and easy! No need to use PC anymore.
✔ For photographers, much faster than using WiFi: Save time / money on the extra WiFi function for your camera.
✔ Copy the movie from card to your iPhone & iPad and watch and edit them easily.
✔ iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, iPhone SE, 7, 7 Plus ,8 , 8 Plus, X.
✔ iPad Models: iPad Mini, Mini 2, Air, Air 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch).
Tips and troubleshooting:
1.If photos or videos aren't transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the reader. Completely unplug the Card Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again. It takes about 5 seconds or longer to have the photos shown on your Photos app.
2.Make sure the card (CF, SD or TF) is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card is not supported.
3.Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
4.If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called "DCIM" to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as "IMG_XXXX", where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them "IMG_0001.JPG" and "IMG_0002.MOV".
5.Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again.
6.Please be noted, because of iOS' limitation, please use this reader to read one card at the same time, which means all cards can't be read simultaneously.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO USE: Just connect your iPhone or iPad with this card camera reader, then it would automatically open the Photos App, plug and play, no other App required. It support standard photo formats: JPEG and RAW; Support SD and HD video formats: H.264 and MPEG-4.
- HIGH TRANSFER SPEED: The card camera reader use the latest technology that can support the 14MB/S~16MB/S, USB 2.0 speed.It can easily and quickly transfer the photos or videos to your ipad/iphone and share the images or videos of your Camera anytime if you like.
- COMPATIBILITY: Support with all iphones with iOS 9.2 and up and iPads with iOS 8.0 or later, The card camera reader is compatible with Secure Digital (Standard SD and SDHC) memory cards and Mini & Micro SD cards and CF cards, supporting card capacity less than 64GB (64 GB included). Do NOT support Wi-Fi SD card.
- Easy TO SHARE: With this reader, it's easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad or iPhone, so you can view them on the gorgeous display and share them with family and friends.
- WARRANTY POLICY: We support a 40-day unconditional refund service and 1-year warranty service. If you have any questions, please contact us in time, We will reply to you with in 24 hours.
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.3 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.46 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|