Product Description & Reviews
Condition: New from factoryColor : Black - Length : 500 ft Cable Construction: Our heavy-duty polyethylene (PE) jacket is outdoor rated and designed to withstand UV rays while the high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and water blocking tape make it waterproof and resistant to moisture. The aluminum mylar shield helps protect the cable from outside interference and near-end crosstalk, commonly referred to as NEXT. The center separator/spline provides the cable extra support to help fight against twists and kinks. It also separates the pairs to further eliminate crosstalk. A tinned copper drain wire is built in to help ease termination of the cable’s shield by crimping and soldering. Our cables are manufactured with 100% bare copper wire, NOT copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire. Please reference our trueCABLE spec sheet image for complete product information. Supports all your devices TV Server Media Server Gaming Console Wi-Fi Router Printer Computer/Laptop Telephone Commonly referred to as: Cat6 cable Cat6 Ethernet Cable Cat 6 Network Cable Phone Cable Data/LAN Cable RJ45 Wire
Features & Highlights
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DATA CABLE. Our outdoor cat6 ethernet cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). The overall aluminum (AL) foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk noise and can prevent electromagnetic interference (EMI). Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 500 feet (152 meters) of our trueCABLE product has been packaged on a tangle free, easy pull reel/spool so you don't have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS & OUTDOORS. Designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, and moisture. Rugged and durable for extreme environments. Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
- ✓ FLUKE TESTED, CUSTOMER APPROVED. All category cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.
|Item Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tripp Lite
sku: N261014AQ, mpn: N254-024, ean: 0037332131041,