Product Description & Reviews
Turn any SATA or IDE drive into a convenient external drive with our USB 2.0 to IDE Drive Adapter. Simply connect an IDE drive, plug the USB to IDE adapter into an available USB port to transfer files from computers or notebooks, back up files, or store files on hard drives with ease. Supports Iomega Zip, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and hard drives.Transfer files quickly and easily.Support SATA spread-spectrum transmitter. Compliance with USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) specification. Support ATA/ATAPI LBA48 bit addressing mode.
Features & Highlights
- Support SATA spread-spectrum transmitter
- Compliance with USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) specification
- Support ATA/ATAPI LBA48 bit addressing mode
- High-Speed Data Transfer, Low Power Consumption
- Operating System Support: Desktop and Laptop computers with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 and MAC OS 9.2 or higher
|Item Weight:||0.0085 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.25 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.